Sunday, May 11, 2014

Hostgator Reviews by Real Customers


We made a survey recently where we were asking Hostgator customers to share a short review on Hostgator considering their experience with this company. Below you'll find all the Hostgator reviews that we manged to put together. Let's hope this reviews will help you decide if Hostgator is worth or not.

Review by David Cane

"I'm using Hostgator since I can remember having a hosting account. I never had any major problems except for once when I got really angry at the chat support. The uptime and speed are better than I ever expected from a $6 hosting plan so I can't complain."

Review by Alicia Abbot 

"I'm very happy with all Hostgator features and services. I'm currently on the "Baby plan" and I'm planning on switching to the "Business plan". The one thing I don't like about them is the ticket support. It takes really long before somebody replies to my tickets. Because of this problem I always use the phone support to ask questions and manage my account."

Review by Kate Brown

"I used a total of 6 different hosting companies before Hostgator and I used to have a lot of downtime moments. I never got any downtime problems with Hostgator. I use a VPS plan and it may cost a little more than what other hosting companies are offering but it does the job for my online business. 

I honestly don't know any other web hosting that I would turn on after Hostgator. They're my favorite!"

Review by Abner Forest

"I'm using Hostgator for 8 weeks and I'm really thinking on switching to Bluehost. Hosgator has the worst customer support ever. I also hate their automatic billing system. They feel comfortable enough to withdraw from my account without giving my any email notice at all."

Review by Harmon Whitaker

"Yeah I'm pretty happy with Hostgator. I run a small portfolio website and managed to set up the whole design using Wordpress. They have some nice features on their cPanel. I did waited a lot of time to transfer my old domain to Hostgator but once I did all works nice."

Review by Garrett Davis

"The once thing I think Hostgator is missing is a better billing panel. I find it really hard to manage around the billing platform and this may be one of those reasons for switching to a different hosting company. All the rest of the features and services are good."

As you see above, all the Hostgator reviews are from real customers so most of them are really short and personal. If you want to read a full Hostgator review BlogMakingSchool has the best one:


Robert Mishovski wrote a really nice and long Hostgator review that's really worth reading. For more opinions on Hostgator please share your experience in the comments below. 




No comments:

Post a Comment